LEARN CLASSIC TECHNIQUE TO MAKE YOUR DESIGNS COME TO LIFE!
1. Drawing Round Cabochon and Brilliant Cut
2. Drawing and Comparing Emerald, Radiant and Princess Cut Stones
3. How to Draw Bands from the Top and in Perspective
4. How to Design Bands from the Top and in Perspective
5. How to Design a Ring from the Stone
6. How to Paint a Diamond and Sapphire Ring
Rémy loves sharing his classic Parisian design techniques, combined with his experience for over 30 years designing jewelry in the United States. Follow his masterful demonstrations using colored pencils and learn to bring your creations to life, step-by-step. Freehand design in color is remarkably valuable for any jewelry professional who wants to illustrate their ideas on paper. These procedures are excellent for building customer rapport and allows for great visual communication with the production shop, and sales representative.